Please plan any social occasions around your Injectable treatments as redness, bruising and swelling can be a common adverse event post treatment.
Please let us know if you have any planned travel in the next 4 weeks.
You cannot have Injectable treatments if you are feeling at all unwell.
If you have had a previous Dermal Filler at another clinic please find out the name of the Dermal Filler that you had before coming for your Dermal Filler treatment with us.
Please ensure that you:
- Have no coldsores (if you are prone to coldsores please discuss with your treating Medical Professional)
- Have had no recent or upcoming invasive dental work a month pre or post dermal filler treatment
- Have overall good dental health
- Have had no recent sickness
- Have had no recent bacterial infections or antibiotic treatment
- Are not pregnant/trying to get pregnant/not breastfeeding • Have had no recent invasive skin treatments (in the same treatment area as your proposed dermal filler treatment area) four weeks pre or post treatment
- Know the name of any previous dermal filler product that you have had injected in the same area previously
You must inform your treating Medical Professional about any medications or dietary supplements you are taking, some medications can adversely affect the way Botulinum Toxin Type A or Dermal Fillers work and can increase your risk of bruising.
You must refrain from taking any painkiller medication that contains Ibuprofen (this only relates to any medication that is “not prescribed by a Doctor”) this may contribute to bruising and is best avoided for 7 days pre-treatment.
You must refrain from taking Alcohol, and Vitamins supplements including; St. Johns Wort, Fish oils, Garlic, Gingko Biloba, Vitamins A-E, these may all contribute to bruising and are best avoided for 7 days pre-treatment.
It is important that you come with no makeup on the day of treatment, you must not reapply makeup for 24 hours in order to reduce the risk of infection or irritation at the injection sites.