Most people can expect some redness, needle prick marks, mild swelling and possibly bruising.
Any swelling or bruising can be more noticeable the day after treatment.
- Make-up must not be worn for 24 hours post treatment.
- Avoid alcohol and vigorous exercise for 48 hours post treatment.
- Refrain from placing any pressure on the treatment area for 48 hours.
- Avoid sunbathing, sunbeds or extremes of heat or cold for 2 weeks post treatment. These activities have been found to increase and prolong bruising and swelling.
- Swelling may feel harder or lumpy and you may notice some asymmetry post treatment, this should settle 2-4 weeks after your treatment.
- Arnica cream can help reduce bruising post treatment.
- Avoid any none emergency dental work for 4 weeks post treatment.
- Avoid invasive skin treatments for 4 weeks post treatment.
Please contact the clinic immediately if you experience any abnormal, intense pain, mottling (fishnet stocking pattern) or discolouration of the skin in the area or surrounding area of your dermal filler treatment.